1. The weekender bag
An essential for traveling, this duffel bag is made from recycled materials. With a spacious compartment and front pocket, you have all the necessary space to store your belongings for that spontaneous weekend getaway.
2. The travel set
If you want to take the saying “traveling in comfort” to the next level, this travel set is for you. It contains a pillow, an eye mask and earplugs. Just picture your logo on it, and you’re ready for take-off!
3. Travel wallet? Yes please!
Perhaps if you seek a more practical accessory, you might like this travel wallet that allows you to store all your key documents, such as your passport, your plane tickets and even some extra cash. It’s the perfect item to keep track of all your travel essentials!
…And some more
4. This on-trend fanny pack
Because we all need a fanny pack in our lives: better to have one on hand, right? This fanny pack is the essential accessory to store your phone, wallet and any other small items you will need to travel (and carry around at your destination). No time to rummage through a backpack while on vacation!
5. This handy passport protector
This passport protector doubles as a case for your personal document as well as for your cards. Chic and practical.
6. The indispensable battery bank
We all know how stressful running on a low phone battery feels. Especially when you must travel. Which is why this mobile charger making our list –it allows you to charge your phone anywhere and anytime!
For all tastes.
7. The classic laptop sleeve
Your best friend when it comes to carrying your laptop. Not only that, but it also has several pockets in which you can organize all your belongings.
8. And for the beauty lovers… This travel toiletry bag
Everyone needs a travel toiletry bag. In fact, this is THE must-have to carry your beauty and wellness belongings. Perfect for long haul flights!
Want more? You can find the rest of our collection on our website. And as always, we’re here to help!
Ever heard about ocean plastic?
Recycled materials are exactly that –recycled non-virgin materials with a new life. Circular materials, on the other hand, are bio-based materials that are given a second chance (as opposed to being destroyed and thrown away after their first use).
As you know, reducing plastic consumption is one of the main challenges for curbing climate change. Sadly, too much of our single-use plastic ends up polluting our oceans, with 80% of it coming from land-based sources.
However, we can do our bit to save the oceans by recycling old plastic –and preventing it from ending in our oceans.
When ocean plastic is collected, it is then washed, sanitized and processed into raw material flakes that meet the European and North American quality standards.
The ocean plastic is then transformed into high quality, food-safe recycled plastic you can use as packaging or anything else needing plastic material. The best part? Just because something is made from recycled plastic doesn’t mean it has to be tacky.
For example, Waste2Wear is a company that utilizes 100% recycled plastic to make clothing garments and accessories. You can check out some of their products here. Who knows? Maybe the matching tote bags given out at your next team building will be by Waste2Wear. Which we can help distribute, of course!
Be a hero by recycling paper.
Deforestation has also proven a dangerous threat for the wellbeing of our Earth. As an alternative, and to further avoid deforestation, recycled paper has been introduced to our consumer society. Recycled paper has evolved exponentially in the past decades and can look just as regular as a brand-new piece of paper (if not prettier, if you ask us!).
Recycled paper is made from –you guessed it– wastepaper. To give you an idea, it takes approximately 1,2 tons of wastepaper to produce 1 ton of recycled paper. Conversely it would take around 2,5 tons of wood to produce the equivalent virgin fiber paper.
So, next time you want to write hand-written letters to your employees, choose to do so on a piece of beautiful, recycled paper, dotted with seeds.
Write the perfect message of appreciation while respecting the environment!
Goodbye (virgin) polyester. Hello cotton!
As mentioned above, clothing can also benefit from recycled materials. Whether it be recycled polyester (rPET) or another material, such as cotton. Derived from the fibers surrounding the seeds of cotton plants, cotton is guaranteed to not harm the Earth when it reaches the end of its product life.
Why choose cotton? You see, cotton has a high tensile strength, is very water absorbent, dries quickly and is easy to wash in machine.
Best of all? Cotton fabric is extremely breathable, which diminishes the chances of persistent sweat stains (whoops!). While cotton is perfect for clothes, it’s also sturdy enough for tote bags or even backpacks.
Say, for example, you’re looking to provide your team with uniform polos. Cotton is the way to go –they’ll thank you once they feel how comfortable they feel.
These are just some options of what recycled (or circular materials) can make your life a little more sustainable.
And if you’re looking to make even more changes –we can help you incorporate them into your branded merchandising. Reach out, we’d love to make some magic!
1. Phone holder: Convenient and useful, especially if you want to use and charge your phone at the same time! Made of bamboo, this stand will give your office a streamlined, chic look.
2. Multi-function pencil holder: Say goodbye to the super cheesy pencil pots that we’ve all seen and reviewed. This one is perfect for keeping your office on trend, eco-friendly, and most importantly, functional.
3. Personalized bottle: Carry your drink of choice in a nice bottle embossed with your name –so everyone knows it’s yours. We also offer a wide array of colours to satisfy everyone’s needs and tastes.
4. Plant: Give your office a burst of color (and oxygen) with a plant of your choice. Well, yes, you also must make sure that the person to whom you offer it will take care of watering it, but regardless, it’s still a nice idea. Although a simple idea, plants can make for versatile gifts. Leave it to us, and we can add unique details such as branding the pot of the plant or branding the plant itself!
Get in the flow.
5. Bamboo laptop stand: Perfect for organizing your desk to your heart’s desire (and especially avoiding the endless accumulation of junk). What’s best? This matches perfectly with the phone holder we mentioned earlier.
6. Wireless headphones: this is the ultimate high-tech gadget that everyone needs, especially if it’s branded. It’s a cool gift for those that like to take hands-free phone calls (and mandatory virtual team meetings), all the while being able to reach their step count at the same time (need a smart watch too?).
7. Speaker: A speaker can be your best ally by motivating you to work. In and out of the office, it’s the perfect accessory to create the right atmosphere, regardless of of where you are.
Gift for every taste.
8. Cocktail set: If you want to come off as the super cool boss, why not offer this cocktail set? Perfect to encourage your employees to relax as much as they work. Appropriate for mock-tails, to more extravagant drinks.
9. Lunchbox: Forget soggy, plastic wrapped sandwiches (that’s so 2009!), and instead opt for this lunchbox made from bamboo (with its cutlery included, of course). Practical, committed and ideal to keep your meal as fresh as it should be.
10. Coffee-cup to go: Classic, but gold. A to-go coffee cup is perfect for strolling the streets, going from meeting to meeting, and feeling on top of the world by doing it. You can customize it with your company logo, or even your first name to make sure no one steals it from you.
So? Have we given you some ideas? Reach out –coffee is on us (and a personalized mug guaranteed).
Remote work, more than the cozy option.
Since COVID-19, the way we work has drastically changed, mainly giving rise to remote work. Tele-working is the perfect sustainable alternative because it allows employees to avoid using their cars to drive to work– inherently reducing CO2 emissions.
Offering remote or hybrid work also has a direct impact on the company’s carbon footprint: less employees in the office means less lighting and heating needed in the workspace, which obviously means less energy being used on company premises.
It’s all about finding the perfect balance between work-from-home and days at the office. Help your staff find their productive flow in both spaces by providing them with sustainable, ‘nomad’ set ups: a backpack made from recycled polyester, a bamboo laptop stand, and an insulated to-go mug to stunt their use of single-use plastic.
(Work-place) habits are key.
Having an eco-friendly office space, with the necessary sustainable facilities does not have to cost a fortune –and can most definitely start with by creating some key habits.
Our suggestion? Take a hard statement –and stick to it. You can begin small, for example:
From now on, no single use plastic bottles are allowed.
Of course, you should also offer an alternative: gift your employees with personalized, branded, reusable water bottles. Take the Ocean Bottle, for example –a beautiful, eco-conscious bottle, guaranteed to last a decade alongside your staff!
Don’t forget to set up a water re-filling station, so they know where to refill their brand-new bottles.
Likewise, you can encourage changes in other habits: Offer re-usable lunch boxes to discourage single-use plastic wrappers (and say goodbye to soggy lunch sandwiches. Forever).
Beware of green-washing.
Becoming an ecologically responsible company might be risky if you pretend to be greener than you are. This is often referred to as ‘greenwashing’.
If you really want to begin your journey towards sustainability, think about concrete actions –not about the image you want to show to the outside world. Start with a few small actions (If you don’t know where to begin, check out the United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Goals, and get inspired).
Remember: There’s always something you can do to become greener, no matter how ‘small’ of a habit it may seem.
For example, we collaborate and distribute products by eco-conscious companies, such as Ocean Bottle, Gift for Change, of Waste to Wear –to help us (and others) make their sustainable transition as seamless as possible.
If you’re ready to go green, it’s time to stop procrastinating. Kick And Rush offers the perfect, end-to-end sustainable solution to your branded merchandising needs –we’re ready to help you begin your sustainable journey.
Put the old Tupperware aside.
Tired of dragging around your worn out, scratched Tupperware?
Make the switch to an eco-responsible lunch box with accessories of whether glass, steel or even bamboo, and equipped with compartments for the most specific of snack cravings.
Forget about stealing your colleague’s spoon under the pretext that you’ve forgotten yours: cutlery will be provided with your brand-new lunchbox –Your teammates will be extra jealous.
Get rid of the old mug (with the tacky quote on it).
You know which ones we’re talking about, the life-less, white mugs, offered for Mother’s Day or given to you by your best friend.
Instead, we propose you switch to the green (and much more stylish) side with a new, branded mug.
Whether for small or large quantities, with or without a handle, for hot or cold drinks: we offer any type of mug you can dream of –for yourself and for your beloved staff!
Single use plastic? No thanks.
We can’t not talk about this: you need to ditch the single use plastic water bottles.
If anything, this is the perfect opportunity to enforce a new sustainable policy in your office –banning single use plastic bottles. Instead, we’ve got the perfect alternative: the Ocean Bottle.
Sleek, chic, socially and eco-conscious. You can also get it in different colours, enough to bring freshness to your very own desk. Or if you’re looking for other styles of bottles, we’ve got a variety of choices, for all sorts of tastes.
Bonus: The lunch bag.
We’ve all found ourselves carrying our lunch in an old plastic bag (courtesy of the bottom of our closet). It’s time to upgrade to a more stylish alternative: The lunch bag, a mix between a tote bag and cooler, it is the perfect tote to keep your meal safe during your morning commute.
And those are our top-notch suggestions for elevating your lunch hour–so you can truly make everyone at the office jealous. Are you ready to get yours?
The A-Z of cool bottles.
A sweet bonus? You can customize your bottle with your logo, first name or nickname –and make your colleagues jealous.
Want one for yourself? Check these XL bottles out here:
1. The sleek sport bottle
2. The insulated ‘Spring’ bottle
3. The trusty ‘Thor’ bottle
4. The iconic ‘Dopper’ bottle in steel
And some classics, too.
5. The classic HydroFlask
6. The Sigg Traveler bottle
7. The classic Klean Canteen wide bottle
8. Bonus: The Klean Canteen thermos (if you’re more of a coffee lover)
Warning: You might need an XL tote bag to go with your bottle.
Any of these catch your eye? Let’s make place your logo on one of these awesome bottles.
Limit waste generation.
Single use plastic is over. And while we do try our best to limit our single use plastic waste, in the case that it does occur, the best course of action is to recycle it or dispose of it correctly.
Ways to limit your single use plastic waste and/or dispose of it are:
– Provide reusable dishes (mugs, glasses, plates …)
– Provide your employees with personalized water bottles to limit the use of plastic bottles – water dispenser as well.
– Promote office supplies made from recycled materials (e.g., recycled paper printer sheets, hygiene products, etc.)
– Opposite of encourage unnecessary printing, and encourage double sided printing, and the use of scrap paper for notes or small print jobs.
Impose the sorting of waste! A simple gesture yet very important for the environment.
Re-think your office decor.
Plant power: If you want to make your office (literally) greener, you cannot miss the plants! Whether it’s large plants or simple potted flowers, all plants are carbon traps that recover ambient CO2, cleaning the air around them.
Beyond the obvious benefits (oxygen!), plants help brighten atmosphere to your office. Who knows? Perhaps they might make your staff even more motivated: goodbye stress and hello productivity!
And other decorations? If you really want to go all out, choose furniture made from sustainable materials: wooden desks, bamboo furniture, recyclable office accessories.
Also reveal your old school side by equipping yourself with second-hand furniture: vintage is cool!
Adopt (and teach) eco-responsible habits.
the If environmental protection is a topic that is close to your heart, then educate your employees on the best courses of action:
– Encourage your staff to favour ecological modes of travel (public transport, bicycle, etc.) rather than their cars. You can even provide them with the appropriate biking safety gear.
– Manage energy responsibly: turn off lights, heating/air conditioning, electronic devices, etc.
– Set achievable sustainability goals for you and your team –and reward (nature) them when they’re met: plant a tree or plan a staff neighbourhood clean-up.
To make these gestures a habit, you can hang helpful explanatory posters throughout the office to raise awareness among your team.
What did you think of our tips? At Kick And Rush, sustainable is our norm –which is why we can help.
Looking to incorporate some eco-friendly items into your office? Or perhaps into your merchandising strategy?
We can help you meet your sustainability goals –let’s get in touch. body element